Challenges In Dialogue Writing With My Partner

 Assalamualaikum and hi Everyone, welcome back to my site. Today I want to write about challenge to make a dialogue about telephone conversation with my partner. Before that, I want to introduce my partner. My partner is Nur Syafira, on the left side is me and on the right side is my partner. 




Next, challenged during making a dialogue with my partner is time. Because we don't have enough time to make a dialogue. I think that's the only challenge we face.

Comments

  1. It would be even better if you could elaborate a bit more about the challenge you have to face when completing the task. Nevertheless, good effort!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Differences and similarities between text and call conversation

SELF - REFLECTION