Experience in recording telephone conversation

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone, welcome back to my blog! I want to tell a story based on my experience recording a phone conversation with my partner Syafira. this is our first experience recording video and uploading it on YouTube. we recorded this video at might which 12 a.m until 3 a.m. we recorded so many times because we make a lot of mistakes. We use capcut apps to edit this video. I really enjoy doing this task with my partner. that's all from me thank you 😊

Comments

  1. It must be very tiring to continue recording your video for three hours straight. Thank you very much for your splendid effort!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Differences and similarities between text and call conversation

SELF - REFLECTION