Differences and similarities between text and call conversation

 Today, I want to share about the similarities and differences between producing a video for a telephone conversation and a text conversation. The similarities of telephone conversation video with text conversation video are both not face to face. The differences of telephone conversation are on call while, text conversation just text through WhatsApp, telegram, etc. I prefer to text because for me easy than call. That's all from me thank you 😊.

Comments

  1. Another similarity is that it involves at least two people. I would say that most people share the same preference as you as there's less pressure when texting as compared to calling someone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SELF - REFLECTION